Little Artist Palette PDF Sewing Pattern
A PDF sewing pattern for a art palette softie with toddler puzzle option. Perfect as:
- a softie for a baby or infant
- a simple matching puzzle for a toddler
- a prop for dress-up & imaginative play for an older child
- a throw pillow for decor
- a gag gift for any aspiring artists, of any age.
This Little Artist Palette pattern is designed for the confident beginner, with real pictures showing you how to sew your palette and paint blobs. The pattern includes the full tutorial and digitized pattern pieces.
This is a PDF, downloadable sewing pattern and not a finished product! Read & see more in my blog post introducing the pattern. I always pin blog posts & customer photos to my pattern board here, too.
- 1/2 yard of beige fleece
- 6 different colored scraps of fleece for the paint blobs
- Poly-fill or other stuffing material
- Hand sewing needle
- Coordinating thread
- Sewing machine
- Velcro & additional coordinating scraps for puzzles pieces (optional!)
This is a PDF sewing pattern, that you download and print yourself, not a finished object/item.
This pattern is copyrighted for Swoodson Says, 2015. Please don’t be a jerk and distribute it as your own; feel free to use one or two images if you’d like to link to it or include it in a round-up.
I’d love to see your palette if you make one! Email it to me – and feel free to sell, barter, etc. your finished products.