Mega Dump Truck Floor Pillow PDF Sewing Pattern
A PDF sewing pattern for a giant floor pillow with a dump truck appliqué. Make nap-time a little cozier with a truck to curl up on! Perfect for rainy day movies or bedtime snuggles.
The finished pillow measures about 44” long & 36” tall and requires 2 yards of fleece for the main body & 1/2 yard for the appliques. Freezer paper letters on to personalize it, and add in some fabric scraps to save on stuffing!
This pattern is for beginner sewists! It is easy, despite its size.
- 2 yards fleece for main body
- 1/2 yard scraps for body appliqués—at least two
- Coordinating thread
- Sewing machine
- Hand sewing needle
- 2 bags of Poly-fill (about 2.5 lbs) or other stuffing (mix in fabric scraps too!)
- Glue stick or fusible tape (strongly recommended but optional)
- Freezer paper for applique letters (strongly recommended but optional)
This is a PDF sewing pattern, that you download and print yourself, not a finished object/item.
This pattern is copyrighted for Swoodson Says, 2015. Please don’t be a jerk and distribute it as your own; feel free to use one or two images if you’d like to link to it or include it in a round-up.
I’d love to see your wheel if you make one! Email it to me – and feel free to sell, barter, etc. your finished products.