- 2 yards fleece for main body
- 1/2 yard scraps for body appliqués—at least two
- Coordinating thread
- Sewing machine
- Hand sewing needle
- 2 bags of Poly-fill (about 2.5 lbs) or other stuffing (mix in fabric scraps too!)
- Glue stick or fusible tape (strongly recommended but optional)
- Freezer paper for applique letters (strongly recommended but optional)
This is a PDF sewing pattern, that you download and print yourself, not a finished object/item.
To download this free pattern, sign up for my newsletter and the link will come in your newsletter confirmation email!
This pattern is copyrighted for Swoodson Says, 2015. Please don’t be a jerk and distribute it as your own; feel free to use one or two images if you’d like to link to it or include it in a round-up.
I’d love to see your wheel if you make one! Email it to me – and feel free to sell, barter, etc. your finished products.