I love the creative community online and with the new year I keep running into year-long creative challenges and craft/sew alongs. I am working on my own (you’re invited!), Try Something New Every Month, but I’m hoping to join in with at least one or two others by the end of the year.
I always have the sewing challenges listed in my social sewing calendar, but this list includes general creativity/crafts and needlework specific ones in addition to the sewing challenges.
Many of the challenges will have different monthly themes, but I’ve linked to the overall schedule or the January prompt for this post.
Do you know of any I’ve missed? Please leave a comment or email me so I can add it!
- Le Challenge
- ‘Creative Unblock: 12 Months, 12 Creative Projects’ on The Jealous Curator
- DIY Craft Challenge – Adventures in Making
- DSHashtags with Deign Sponge
- Craftingcon – Friends Stitched Together
- The Creativity Club at elsie marley
- Sew My Stash 2015 with Project Leasa
- Sew Your (Pattern) Stash 2015 with Sew Not Perfect
- 2015 Sewing Bucket List with Whipstitch
- 2015 Stashbusting Sew Along
- The Monthly Stitch
- Sewcialists Sew Along
- Pretty Girls Sew
- 2015 Sewing Design / Inspiration Challenge
- SewCanShe.com’s Sewlebrity Sew Along
- Vintage Sewing Pattern Pledge – 2015
- Project Quilting at Persimon Dreams
- Wardrobe Architect 2015 with Colette Patterns
- A Lovely Year of Finishes with Sew Bittersweet Designs & Fiber of All Sorts