I have a super fun bundle sale to share with you! What better way to welcome winter than with a bunch of new project ideas; the Handmade with Love Super Bundle has over 200 patterns, projects, e-books, & classes for all types of fiber crafts.
This bundle covers: quilting, sewing, crochet, knitting, applique, embroidery, cross-stitch, dyeing, fiber arts, and crafting in general. You’ll get all these projects and fresh patterns – created by some of my favorites designers like Allison Glass, Cozy Blue, Abby Glassenberg Design, and Mollie Johanson (plus 47 other and ME!)…
…for just $29.97. (They’re worth over $1,000!).
[I have a pattern in the bundle but am also an affiliate, so if you shop through my link I get a cut! Thanks for supporting Swoodson Says!]
Curious how it’s possible to get all of this so inexpensively?
Want to check it out and get your own Handmade with Love Super Bundle?
This is how it works:
- Visit the website, take a quick look at all the fun projects you’ll be able to create with this package, then click the pink “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks and patterns, signing up for your online courses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the project or technique you want to try your hand at first and start creating!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just 8 days! (I told you it was short!)
After Monday night, December 4th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
It’s even backed by a 30 day full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
If you’re ready to spend more time making and unplugging from technology this season, this is just what you need.
Learn more or get your bundle here:
In order to get a free Craftsy course, choosing from over 1000+ courses (up to a $70 value!) you must buy the bundle by midnight on Thursday, November 30th!! See my favorite Craftsy course here, the monster applique quilt.
Two other bonuses included are a 6 Month Digital Magazine Subscription + Instant Download of the Latest Issue from Make Modern ($29 value) and a “Rock Your Craft Fair” Digital Planner from Crochetpreneur.
This is how much time you have left!
Want to see what I’m most excited about in the Handmade with Love Super Bundle? I didn’t include any of the knitting or crochet patterns since I don’t know much about either of those, but if you do be sure to click through and look those over too!
No sewing machine? No problem. All of these can be completed from the comfort of your couch!
- Cross Stitch Pattern Collection by Susan Fitzgerald ($18.00)
- Luna: Macrame Wall Hanging Pattern by Krystle Luvis ($13.80)
- The Girl Gang: An Embroidery Pattern Bundle by cozyblue by Liz Stiglets ($20.00)
- Mr & Mrs Deer by Jenny Blair
Looking for gift ideas? I think all of these sewing patterns would be perfect for gifting!
- Color in Quilting: A Trio of Simple Quilt Patterns + a Lesson in Effective Color Placement by Alison Glass ($36.00)
- Patchwork Elephant and Baby Quilt by Abby Glassenberg ($9.00)
- Art Caddy Tote by Virginia Lindsay ($8.00)
- Hipster Teddy Bear by Stephanie Woodson ($7.00)
- Retro Rucksack & Penfield Pocket Tote: Two Essential Bag Sewing Patterns by Sara Curtis ($19.00)
Want to learn something new? I love that there are a bunch of skill builder books and courses included!
- Shibori & Natural Dyeing Course by Francesca Stone ($25.00)
- Welcome to Weaving: Tips and Tricks for Weaving on a Frame Loom from Start to Finish by Lindsey Campbell ($30.00)
- DIY Block Design: Your Designs From Sketchbook To Quilt by Alyce Blyth ($15.50)
- Sewing School 101: Simple Tips to Get You Stitching by Nicole Bennett ($9.99)
Go see what else is included and snag your copy of the bundle before the free Craftsy class bonus is gone!