It’s Kids Clothes Week! And I started a day too early! I thought I was totally on top of it, and that it started on Sunday, only to log-in and be reminded that it’s not until tomorrow. Oh well! Hopefully this post will remind YOU of the starting date. If you haven’t heard of Kids Clothes Week, the premise is simple – sew for an hour each day, for your own kids, for a week. You can read more here; there is also a site to upload your projects if you’d like, or you can hashtag on Instagram, etc.
You only have 4 days left to enter the digital scavenger hunt here!
From the collage, top to bottom, left to right:
- Ren from the Inspired Wren made a soft, flexible robot costume last year for her daughter and detailed it for us, it is so unique!
- The Pattern Revolution team sewed up several different hoodie hacks that are perfect for Halloween but could be worn all year round, check them out!
- Olu from Needle and Ted used a toddler jacket & Triangle Pants for a super sweet dinosaur costume – it was actually for a wedding!
- The Shaffer Sisters used the Bimaa hoodie & Jocelyn leggings to make a fun ‘scary’ spider costume!
- First time I’ve seen Santa for Halloween, what fun! @JustJoshinKids sewed a great #halloween hack check it out!
- Chelsea from GYCT Designs made several costumes from the Alex and Anna winter pjs, all Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!