It’s the new year! Like most people, I love January as a time to declutter, organize, and freshen things up. I hate just recycling Christmas Cards – in years past I have made simple laminated gift tags like this one. This year I wanted to brainstorm some new ideas, and love the ones I found!
If you’re not crafty or don’t have time, don’t forget you can donate to the Recycled Card Program at St. Jude’s Ranch for Children. They reuse the cards as a fundraiser – less trash & charity fundraising is a win-win in my book
I’d love if you pinned the round-up graphic(s), but if you’re pinning individual images please click through to the original site first. If there isn’t a picture, that means I didn’t hear back from the owner about using it so you’ll have to jump over and see it on their blog!
1. Christmas Sweater Gift Tags from Zakka Life
2. Paper Pinecone Ornament from The Hybrid Chick
3. Mason Jar Toppers from Family Feedbag
4. Confetti Card Wreath from Indie Emporium
5. Upcycled Gift Box from CraftyPod
6. Card Luminary from Zakka Life
7. Upcycled Paper Notebooks from Pearls & Scissors
8. Clear Magnets from Ingenious Inkling
9. Upcycled Card Bunting from Maker*land
10. Geometric Abstract Cards from Do Small Things With Love
If you need even more ideas,Better Homes & Gardens has a great slideshow with several fun ideas. Did I miss any of your favorites? Or do you receive mostly photo cards, which are tougher to upcycle?