- 3/8 yard of stable, non-stretchy mesh
- 1/2 yard of main fabric for outside bag body
- 1 yard of lining/straps fabric , 1/2y each if doing separate fabrics
- Two 3/8” (10 mm) size grommets & inserting tool
- 45” (114 cm) of 1/4” (6.4 mm)-thick cotton cording/rope
- 60” (153 cm) of double-fold, 1/2” (12.7 mm) wide bias tape
- Fusible interfacing scrap measuring 4” X 2” (10 X 5 cm)
- 2.5” (6.4 cm) of hook & loop tape (Velcro)
- 1 set of strap adjusters
This is a PDF sewing pattern, that you download and print yourself, not a finished object/item.
This pattern is copyrighted for Swoodson Says, 2015. Please don’t be a jerk and distribute it as your own; feel free to use one or two images if you’d like to link to it or include it in a round-up.
I’d love to see your backpack if you make one! Email it to me – and feel free to sell, barter, etc. your finished products.