- 1/4 yard black fleece for the wheel
- Palm sized scraps for the appliqué crest and letter
- Coordinating thread
- Sewing machine
- Hand Sewing Needle
- 1 bag Poly-fill or other stuffing
- Glue stick or fusible tape (strongly recommended but optional)
- Squeaker (optional – I bought mine from While She Naps!)
This is a PDF sewing pattern, that you download and print yourself, not a finished object/item.
This pattern is copyrighted for Swoodson Says, 2015. Please don’t be a jerk and distribute it as your own; feel free to use one or two images if you’d like to link to it or include it in a round-up.
I’d love to see your wheel if you make one! Email it to me – and feel free to sell, barter, etc. your finished products.
Norma Jean McDarmont –
It looks like a great toy. I haven’t had the time to sew it up yet, but I plan to by Christmas. I know just the right little tyke that would love this.
That’s a creative answer to a difcufilt question