- 1/2 yard woven cotton for the camera body (can squeeze on to a fat quarter if very careful)
- Assorted woven scraps for the buttons and accents
- 3” X 3” vinyl scrap for the picture insert ( I save the bedding bags from duvets/pillows and cut one up! You can use a press cloth & low/warm iron to smooth wrinkles)
- 14” of single fold bias tape
- Coordinating thread
- Sewing machine
- Hand sewing needle
- 1 bag Poly-fill or other stuffing
- (neck strap option) 4 inches of Velcro
- Wonder Under or other fusible transfer paper (optional) for applique
This is a PDF sewing pattern, that you download and print yourself, not a finished object/item.
This pattern is copyrighted for Swoodson Says, 2015. Please don’t be a jerk and distribute it as your own; feel free to use one or two images if you’d like to link to it or include it in a round-up.
I’d love to see your camera if you make one! Email it to me – and feel free to sell, barter, etc. your finished products.
Amy Macdonald –
I love the Little Photographer Camera! And what’s more, my boys do!! They’re always copying mommy by taking pictures of each other 🙂
Jonie Brooks –
The Little Photographer is a perfectly designed pattern. It sews up very quick and is great for gifts. I have made one for my son, my daughter and several of their friends.
Stephanie S –
I take a lot of pictures and could not wait to sew up this pattern for our little girl! She LOVES it! I was fairly new to sewing toys/stuffies and the instructions were very easy for me to follow. I’m very happy with the results!
great pattern, easy to follow, planning on making a few as Christmas presents for the grand kids, 🙂
Stacy Alfano –
I made this for my daughter and it is her favorite! The instructions were very easy to follow and the finished project comes out so cute!
Made one for my boys and plan to make one for my photographer. She loves it! Such a cute pattern 🙂
Made the cutest pink camera; my one year old grand daughter walks around with the camera say ch ch ch ch cheeeeeeeese… She loves it!!!!! Easy and fun to make…. Thank You!!!!!
Rebecca Greco –
Really clear pattern with great photos, very easy to follow! The finished product is absolutely adorable and so much fun! It could be customized so many different ways and would make a great gift!