What’s your favorite thing to give as a gift? If I’m short on inspiration or time and can’t make something myself, I love the idea of giving something for them to make instead! I rounded up 10+ unique sewing specialty kits that all would make a great gift, whether it is for yourself or someone else. They all make it easy to just sit down and start making something instead of hunting down supplies and tools.
If you love kits, be sure to check out these posts too:
- 11+ fun adult craft kits to make or gift
- modern hand embroidery kits
- 20+ cutest sewing kits for kids
- modern punch needle kits
- 15+ modern cross stitch kits
Pin this list of 10+ unique sewing specialty kits to gift with this link or collage image:
It’s the women in my life who are crafty; check out this gift guide for more ideas on Etsy!
Sewing specialty kits
The sweetest little felt sewing kit, making a mouse and a mushroom home, from Heidi Boyd.
I love these espadrille kits from A Happy Stitch! I’ve never made shoes but I want to! She has several options in her shop included kid sizes and a wedge sandal.
The cutest hedgehog ornament kit from Lolli and Grace, I love her designs and she has a bunch of cute critter options.
Sweet felt puppy kit from Cynthia Treen Studio, I love hand sewing softies!
Fancy pants felt bird ornament kit from Heidi Boyd Whimsy Kits, the colors she picked for the kits are so festive.
Very on trend sashiko mending kit from Miniature Rhino, sashiko stitching is so relaxing.
- Tiny little whale softie sewing kit from Strawberry Quiltcake, these would be cute ornaments too.
- Beading is technically sewing so I’m including this amazing brooch kit.
- Sewing with leather is a fun little challenge, look how cute this tote kit is from Crosscut Sewing Co.
- A beautiful felt pouch sewing kit with fancy hand stitching, from Cotton Candy Fabrics.
Did I miss any of your favorite kits? I’d love to add them, just leave a comment!