- 1/2 yard of 3 different solid color quilting cottons
- 1/2 yard of 3 different patterned quilting cottons
- 1 yard Wonder Under, Heat n’Bond Lite, or other paper-backed fusible method, for the applique
- 1 yard fusible fleece (optional, will make the finished blocks less squishy and more stable)
- Coordinating thread
- Sewing machine
- Hand sewing needle
- 1 bag Poly-fill or other stuffing
- Hemostats & a chopstick for stuffing (optional)
- Squeakers, jingle balls, or other noise makers (optional)
This is a PDF sewing pattern, that you download and print yourself, not a finished object/item.
This pattern is copyrighted for Swoodson Says, 2017. Please don’t be a jerk and distribute it as your own; feel free to use one or two images if you’d like to link to it or include it in a round-up.
I’d love to see your Christmas baby blocks if you make a set! Email it to me – and feel free to sell, barter, etc. your finished products.