- 1/2 yard woven cotton for the camera body (can squeeze on to a fat quarter if very careful)
- Assorted woven scraps for the buttons and accents
- 3” X 3” vinyl scrap for the picture insert ( I save the bedding bags from duvets/pillows and cut one up! You can use a press cloth & low/warm iron to smooth wrinkles)
- 14” of single fold bias tape
- Coordinating thread
- Sewing machine
- Hand sewing needle
- 1 bag Poly-fill or other stuffing
- (neck strap option) 4 inches of Velcro
- Wonder Under or other fusible transfer paper (optional) for applique
This is a PDF sewing pattern, that you download and print yourself, not a finished object/item.
This pattern is copyrighted for Swoodson Says, 2015. Please don’t be a jerk and distribute it as your own; feel free to use one or two images if you’d like to link to it or include it in a round-up.
I’d love to see your camera if you make one! Email it to me – and feel free to sell, barter, etc. your finished products.