- Wool felt is highly recommended; I don’t think any other substrate would work well.
- Small felt sheets of desired colors; scraps will work just fine. See my favorite shops to buy felt, in this blog post.
Get links for all the specific supplies I use in this blog post.
- Sulky Fabri-Solvy™ highly recommended, or other pattern transfer method—see how to use Fabri-Solvy™ in this post. Freezer paper was used by testers with success.
- Embroidery floss
- Hand sewing needle
- Sharp, small scissors with a micro-tip
- 1 bag Poly-fill or other stuffing
- Hemostats for inserting stuffing (optional, a chopstick/pencil works too)