A PDF sewing pattern for tiny little felt softies. A lamb, chick, cat, bunny, and bear all play nicely together and fit in most standard Easter Eggs. Please exercise caution when letting young children play with these, due to their small size.
A finished critter measures about 1.5” tall. This pattern is designed for confident beginners; you will be cutting and stitching very small pieces of felt and precision is key. There are links to resources for the hand sewing stitches and full picture tutorials for the process of stitching each animal together.
This is a PDF sewing pattern, that you download and print yourself, not a finished object/item.
- Wool felt is highly recommended; I don’t think any other substrate would work well.
- Small felt sheets of desired colors; scraps will work just fine. See my favorite shops to buy felt, in this blog post.
Get links for all the specific supplies I use in this blog post.
- Sulky Fabri-Solvy™ highly recommended, or other pattern transfer method—see how to use Fabri-Solvy™ in this post. Freezer paper was used by testers with success.
- Embroidery floss
- Hand sewing needle
- Sharp, small scissors with a micro-tip
- 1 bag Poly-fill or other stuffing
- Hemostats for inserting stuffing (optional, a chopstick/pencil works too)