Check out one of these 25+ creative vintage linens repurposed projects for inspiration!
I often can’t leave behind beautiful, hand embroidered tablecloths, funky vintage sheets, or handmade quilts at the thrift store but don’t necessarily want to use them in their current form. I’ve been saving ideas and now I can share the whole list; browse through these 25+ creative vintage linens repurposed projects and get inspired!
I think there’s something really lovely about giving someone else’s handmade projects new life, or rescuing old sheets that were slated for the landfill. Another bonus is that it’s usually cheap! I’ve found several $5 quilts at the thrift store, gorgeous handworked pieces in the goodwill outlet where you pay by the pound, it’s really shocking!
If you like this post, check out these other posts while you’re here:
- How to make a quilt from old clothes – 10+ ideas
- How to make a pin cushion from an upcycled planter
- 20+ upcycled thread spool crafts
- 25+ upcycle sewing tutorials that make great gifts
- 17+ upcycled needlepoint cross stitch projects to sew
Pin this list of 25+ creative vintage linens repurposed projects with this link or collage image, please click through to original sources to repin individual images!
25+ creative vintage linens repurposed projects
- An absolutely gorgeous quilt made from vintage linens in an unconventional way.
- I shared a few of my favorites above, but see even more of Jeni's beautiful vintage sheet projects in her compilation post here!
- Sew sweet pajamas from vintage sheet sets.
- Turn delicate hand embroidered linens into fun little buttons - here is the same idea, another maker's work.
- The cutest little clutch purses, made from hand-embroidered linens.
- I love these cheery little pincushions made from vintage scraps & hand embroidered pieces.
- A creative way to add vintage hankies to the bottom of a top.
- Gorgeous linens used to make both pillows and curtains.
- Here are a bunch of beautiful dresses made from tablecloths.