I’m in the middle of planning a sewing room makeover and digging up different options to hang on the wall. In the past, I made some DIY fabric scrap wall art but now I’m looking for more graphic prints. I thought I’d share some of the fun free sewing room printables I found in my search!
Please only pin the long collage image at the bottom of this post or click through to the original blogger’s posts to pin single images, it makes it easier for people to find the right posts.
I’d love to hear about what you have on your walls for sewing room decor; I have a pinterest board for craft room inspiration here but I’m always looking to add new ideas. If you’re looking for sewing room furniture, my friend Alicia has ideas for sewing machine cabinets!
Free sewing room printables
1.”Keep Calm and Grab the Seam Rippers” — Crazy Little Projects (available in lots of colors!)
2. “Stop Scrolling Start Sewing” print here at Swoodson Says
3. Colorful vintage sewing machine print — Stier Family
4. “Sew It Pretty” — How Joyful
5.”Happiness is a Full Bobbin” — Moms Eat Cold Food
6. Sew Vintage print — French Etsy
7. “I don’t design clothes, I design dreams” — Ralph Lauren quote printable from See Kate Sew
8.”Don’t Dream It, Sew It” — FleeceFun.com
9. Seam ripper wall decor from The Sewing Loft
10. Clever quilt ruler decoration with free vinyl printable file from Polkadot Chair
(FYI the “Sew ON and Sew Forth” poster that I used to have linked from Compulsive Craftiness is not longer available.)
Do you have a favorite? Happy Decorating! You can pin this post for later, here.